Fire Emblem Heroes has added a few new playable characters to the popular mobile game.
Nintendo arrived a little late to smartphone gaming, but it’s certainly been making up for that lately. Pokemon GO is still the company’s flagship mobile title, while Fire Emblem Heroes is raking in quite a bit of cash. So it’s no surprise that Nintendo is offering regular mobile content, the latest of which is three new heroes for … er, Fire Emblem Heroes.
The new characters were revealed through a video on Nintendo’s YouTube channel, complete with their relevant stats. Each hero is detailed below:
Kana – Dragon Princess
- Water Breath+: If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res +4 during combat. If foe’s Range=2, calculate damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Draconic Aura: Boosts Atk by 30%.
- Fierce Stance: If foe initiates combat, grants Atk +6 during combat.
- Goad Dragons: Grants Atk/Spd +4 to dragon allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Shigure – Uplifting Artist
- Harmonic Lance: Deals 10+ damage when Special triggers.
- Noontime: Restores HP = 30% of damage dealth.
- Darting Stance 3: If foe initiates combat, grants Spd + 6 during combat.
- Ward Fliers: Grants Def/Res +4 to flying allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Hinoka – Blue Sky Warrior
- Warrior Princess: Effective against flying and armored foes. Grants Spd + 3. Grants Atk + 3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- Luna: Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.
- Atk/Spd Bond 3: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd + 5 during combat.
- Flier Formation 3: Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flying ally within 2 spaces.
- Flier Guidance 3: Flying allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.
As Nintendo’s video notes, Fire Emblem Heroes doesn’t just have new characters to try out. The game will also debut a new story chapter called “Rite of Frost” that you can complete with the new heroes.
Kana, Shigure, and Hinoka will debut within Fire Emblem Heroes on April 24, 2018.