The Monster Hunter World Trophy List has been revealed, with 36 bronze, 11 silver, and 1 gold trophy standing in the way of unlocking that sweet, sweet platinum.
Monster Hunter World has a mix of solo and multiplayer trophies, meaning you’re going to need a little help to acquire them all. Although a lot of them seem pretty straightforward, a couple are deceptively hard – you’re going to have to put the hours in to claim the bragging rights.
The full list is below, with a little added commentary on particularly interesting challenges.
Monster Hunter World Trophy List:
- Conqueror of the New World trophy – Platinum
Unlock all trophies for Monster Hunter: World
- Welcome to the New World trophy – Bronze
Earn the right to take on two-star assignments.
The star assignment trophies are won through story progression as you take on more and more difficult missions.
- Nothing Stops This Commission trophy – Bronze
Earn the right to take on three-star assignments.
- Defender of Astera trophy – Bronze
Earn the right to take on four-star assignments.
- Into the Deep trophy – Bronze
Earn the right to take on five-star assignments.
- Death Begets Life trophy – Bronze
Successfully guide Zorah Magdaros.
- The Empress of the Highlands trophy – Bronze
Earn the right to take on seven-star assignments.
- One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall trophy – Bronze
Earn the right to take on eight-star assignments.
- The Sapphire Star trophy – Silver
Solve the mystery of the Elder Crossing.
- The Hunter’s Life for Me trophy – Bronze
Complete 50 optional quests.
- An Inquisitive Mind trophy – Bronze
Complete your first investigation.
- The Franchise Hunter trophy – Bronze
Complete 50 investigations.
- Step into the Arena trophy – Bronze
Complete your first arena quest.
- Nowhere to Go but Up trophy – Bronze
Complete 50 arena quests.
- New World Settler trophy – Bronze
Establish five camps.
- The Art of Camouflage trophy – Bronze
Escape the Jagras pack by hiding in some shrubs.
- Angling for a Bite trophy – Bronze
Catch your first fish.
- Mmm, So Tasty! trophy – Bronze
Cook your first well-done steak.
- The Bigger They Are… trophy – Bronze
Mount your first monster.
- A Living Fossil trophy – Silver
Capture a fish known as “the living fossil.”
- Snuggles for All trophy – Silver
Capture a fluffy, snuggly creature.
A few of these capture trophies are a little bit opaque, but we’re sure they’ll become more apparent as you work through the game.
- Commissioned Work trophy – Bronze
Obtain 100,000 research points.
- Bourgeois Hunter trophy – Bronze
Possess 1,000,000 zenny.
This one could be difficult, and will require some grinding. You’ll get a few hundred thousand through story progress, but hitting a million will take a while.
- Bristles for All trophy – Silver
Capture a stiff, bristly creature.
- Rainbow Bright trophy – Silver
Capture a creature that glitters like a rainbow.
- Impregnable Defense trophy – Bronze
Obtain five highly rare pieces of armor.
We’ve got an overview of all the Monster Hunter World armour sets and armour skills we’ve seen so far to give you an idea of the kind of thing you’ll be looking for.
- Power is Everything trophy – Bronze
Obtain five highly rare weapons.
There are tons of different types of weapons in Monster Hunter World, so hopefully there’ll be plenty of chances to bag rare loot.
- Movin’ On Up trophy – Bronze
Move into an upgraded room.
- First Friends trophy – Bronze
Befriend your first Tailraider.
- Bosom Buddies trophy – Bronze
Become fully proficient with any Palico Gadget.
- Monster Ph.D. trophy – Silver
Research everything about almost every monster.
This one’s going to take a while too – there’re a heck of a lot of monsters in the game and researching everything about them can take time.
- Temper Temper trophy – Bronze
Hunt your first tempered monster.
- Indomitable trophy – Silver
Hunt 50 tempered monsters.
- Miniature Crown trophy – Bronze
Record your first minature crown in your hunting log.
- Miniature Crown Collector trophy – Silver
Obtain a miniature crown for 10 or more monster in your hunting log.
- Miniature Crown Master trophy – Gold
Obtain a miniature crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.
- Giant Crown trophy – Bronze
Record your first giant crown in your hunting log.
- Giant Crown Collector trophy – Silver
Obtain a giant crown for 10 or more monsters in your hunting log.
- Giant Crown Master trophy – Gold
Obtain a giant crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.
- Capture Novice trophy – Bronze
Capture your first monster.
- Capture Pro trophy – Silver
Capture 50 monsters.
- Elderslayer trophy – Bronze
Slay 50 elder dragons.
- Monster Slayer trophy – Bronze
Hunt 100 large monsters.
- Monster Hunter trophy – Silver
Hunt 500 large monsters.
- HELP! Trophy – Bronze
Fire an SOS flare for the first time.
- I Am the Reinforcements trophy – Bronze
Respond to an SOS flare, and help complete 10 quests.
- Hunters United trophy – Bronze
Complete a quest via multiplayer
- Hunters United Forever trophy – Bronze
Complete 100 quests via multiplayer
Depending on your team, this will either be a breeze or a Herculean task. If you’re stuck for people to play with, seek out the Monster Hunter LFG (looking for group) communities on reddit and lfg-network.
- Spreading the Word trophy – Bronze
Collect over 50 Guild Cards.
- Established Hunter trophy – Bronze
Reach hunter rank 100.
Monster Hunter World launches on January 26, 2018 for PS4 and Xbox One. A PC version will follow later this year.