Next spring, players will set sail in an open-world Adventure Time game.
An open-world exploration game starring Finn, Jake, BMO and other popular characters has been announced. It’s titled Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion.
In development at Climax Studios, our heroes, their buddy BMO and Marceline will explore various kingdoms, and meet up with other characters from the series.
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion finds the Land of Ooo cut off from the rest of the world, and it’s up to Finn and crew to set sail in a newly constructed boat to investigate what has happened.
Along the way, new friendships will be formed, interrogations made, and of course, some fights tossed in between,.
Below is a list of features sent over by Outright Games and Bandai Namco.
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion will include:
- Open world exploration: Explore the Land of Ooo freely, discover secrets and collect loot.
- 3D visuals that match the art-style of the show
- Playable fan favorite characters: Finn, Jake, BMO, and Marceline
- An original Adventure Time story: Set sail across the high seas between kingdoms and venture into uncharted territories to figure out what’s going on.
- Tactical combat
- Hero progression: Upgrade your heroes, use items, spells, potions and unique ultimate hero abilities to battle bad guys in fast-paced tactical combat.
Starting tomorrow, Outright Games will be holding a ‘Name Our Boat’ competition. Fans of Finn and Jake can submit names for the crew’s boat through the official website.
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion will be released on PC, PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One in spring 2018.