There’s a new Dark Souls 3 patch coming soon, with a focus on PvP fixes.
On Wednesday, February 8, Dark Souls 3 will be receiving a new patch.
The patch mainly aims to fix some of the glitches used in PvP to make battles more fair. The other big fix is that it’s no longer possible to get invaded during a boss fight.
Here’s the full list of notes:
- Fixed issue where a player could invade another player during a boss battle.
- Fixed issue where an enchantment could be applied to weapons which normally could not be enchanted.
- Fixed issue where, when items are used while casting magic, display glitches could occasionally occur.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to cancel immediately into a second magic spell after casting the first one.
- Fixed issue where the first part of a skill action could be skipped.
- Fixed issue where a single item could be used indefinitely.
Prior to the update’s release, servers will be going down for maintenance across all three platforms. You can find the times for each of them below:
- JST: February 8 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- CST: February 8 9:00am – 11:00am
- PST: February 8 12:00am – 2:00am
- JST: February 8 10:00am – 12:00pm
- CST: February 8 2:00am – 4:00am
- PST: February 7 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- JST: February 8 10:00am – 4:00pm
- CST: February 8 2:00am – 8:00am
- PST: February 7 5:00pm – 11:00pm
Dark Souls 3’s second and final DLC, The Ringed City, is due out March 28.