The PlayStation 4 open beta for Killing Floor 2 kicks off tomorrow.
It starts at 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK and runs through Sunday, November 6, and all you have to do is sign up and you’re in.
Tripwire said this will be a reduced content beta, as it will only contain select levels with the following:
- Two Multiplayer Modes – Survival and Versus Survival
- Three Maps – Burning Paris, Biotics Lab, Evac Point
- An Offline Training Mission
- Nine Perk Classes
- 14 Characters
It has been giving some rather nice enhancements, which will make the gore even gorier and the blood appear bloodier.
Here’s what to expect visually from the Pro release:
along with in-game items:
- 1800p checkboard rendering on 4K TV (3200×1800) optimized for 4K TVs
- Effectively supersampling and increased fps on HDTV
- Using additional memory to increased texture resolution to “Ultra Textures”
The PS4 version also includes bonus Deluxe Digital Edition content from the PC version including:
- DJ Skully
- Classic Masterson
- Classic Briar
- Anton Strasser
- Tom Banner w/ Zweihander
- Oisten Jagerhorn
Cosmetic items with selectable variants
- “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
Killing Floor 2 will be made available for PC, PS4 Pro and PlayStation 4 worldwide on November 18.