THQ Nordic is giving those who own Titan Quest or Titan Quest: Immortal Throne on Steam a present, and for those who don’t own it, you’re getting it on the cheap.
The free upgrade will also be applied for those who own Titan Quest Gold. Users will find the game has automatically been added to their Steam library starting today.
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition contains both Titan Quest and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, each completely reworked in terms of multiplayer, stability, performance, balancing, AI and more.
THQ Nordic said all of the changes made to the original version released 10 years ago add up to roughly 1,261.
Those who don’t own the game yet (for shame!) can pick up Titan Quest Anniversary Edition for $4.99 until September 7. After that, it will run you $19.99.
If you’re still confused how this will work, the publisher sent over images explaining things further.
Here’s what is included in Titan Quest Anniversary Edition:
- Restored and improved multiplayer functionality, including new features like a built-in voice chat and NAT resolving for best multiplayer connectivity
- Support for more resolutions, larger camera distance and scaleable UI size
- Improved performance and general stability
- Support for modders through new modding options and a fully integrated Steam Workshop
- Complete balance rework with improvements to all Masteries, damage types, unique items and sets
- Countless bug fixes and other improvements, including ten years’ worth of community fixes
- Increased challenges and rewards for larger parties and on higher difficulty levels
- Dozens of new heroes and bosses to encounter
- Improved enemy and pet AI
- Quality of life features like higher stack limits, quick item pickup, a larger stash and a speed setting
- Reduced cheating with curbed exploits, removal of test items and mod comparison in multiplayer
- Steam Friend Invites
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
The full changelog is rather massive and can be looked over by clicking the link to this text file.
Titan Quest is an action role-playing, hack and slash game which was developed by Iron Lore Entertainment and released for PC way back in 2006.
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne was the expansion pack to the original and was released the following year in March.