The Iron Lords are bringing a machine gun and a hand cannon later today, Guardians.
Bungie has apparently revealed the two weapons you’ll be able to access for hitting Rank 5 in this week’s Iron Banner tournament in Destiny, showing a machine gun and a hand cannon (what appears to be an updated version of Timur’s Lash).
Tomorrow. Begin the battle to get your Iron Banner guns. Stand by for the go-time after Update 2.0.2 arrives. pic.twitter.com/K3baTb9VTx
— Bungie (@Bungie) November 16, 2015
The tournament’s launch time hasn’t been confirmed yet, as you can see in the tweet above.
This Iron Banner will bring sweeping changes to the event, including a switch from Control (capture and defend points) to Clash (team deathmatch). Other updates should make participation a lot more attractive:
- Iron Banner reputation from winning matches increased by 20%
- Activity completion rewards increased at all ranks, with even more significant increases at Rank 2 and above
- Packages from Lord Saladin upon reaching Rank 3 and Rank 5
- Iron Banner Artifacts can be obtained from the Rank 3 package
- Iron Banner Ghost Shells can be obtained from the Rank 5 package or activity completion rewards
We’ll let you know when it’s gone live.