Fallout Shelter has been updated with some thematic Halloween content.
Bethesda is being a bit mysterious on the subject of what’s actually been added to the game for Halloween, but there’s definitely something going on.
Users have found ghost outfits in free lunchboxes, for example, and your food resource rooms have had a makeover.
Here are the patch notes for Fallout Shelter v 1.21:
- Improvements to sudden Vault shutdown and un-cooperative Wasteland Dwellers.
- New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!) or continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
- Some Dwellers are reporting strange, some would even say mysterious, sightings in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification.
- Faced all the challenges the “normal” Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud.
- New Vault-Tec directive – Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up.
- Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial.
- In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG).
- Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
- Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens.
Fallout Shelter is free-to-play and available on Android and iOS.