Bungie dropped more news in its Destiny: The Taken King livestream than we could handle. You’re probably overwhelmed too, so here’s a links dump enabling you to find everything much easier.
- Bungie outlines how quests, bounties and rewards work in Destiny: The Taken King: Old content has been revamped; class specific rewards will be handed out. It’s all about quests, bounties and rewards.
- Vault space doubled in Destiny: The Taken King – Vault space is a precious thing indeed. Find out how much you’re getting.
- Destiny players: don’t ditch your armor – Light levels in The Taken King determined by gear stats: Everything you need to know about gear, changes to Light Level, Emblems, the Spark of Light and showing your lovely face off at the Tower.
- Re-buy Exotics and combine Legendary weapons in Destiny: The Taken King: Yes. You can re-buy Exotics, break shit down and make better shit in which to blow enemies to bits. We like that. A lot. Oh, and there’s this thing called Blueprints. We like that too.
- Destiny: Vanguard and Crucible marks replaced by single new currency in The Taken King: These marks are being converted into an account bound Legendary Mark. Read all about it.
- Destiny: The Taken King – have a closer look at heavy weapon sword Arc Edge: A new heavy weapon type was shown and it’s a sword. It’s called Arc Edge and it looks rather larger. Not Cloud Strife big, but it’s still pretty big.
Bungie will host another livestream next Wednesday, August 26 and once again we will be covering it. If this week is anything to go by, we expect to deliver all sorts of new information as yet unknown. Bungie did say it would touch upon a new Strike, so that should be interesting.
Another will follow on Wednesday, September 2. Bungie has said it will touch upon the Dreadnaught and the secrets it holds.
Destiny: The Taken King launches on September 15 for PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.