Battlefield Hardline beta has received a new patch on PC, just a few hours from going offline.
Hardline has received a small patch that’s aimed at balancing some of the in-game weapons and really provide a peek into what we may get in the final game.
Some of these were even mentioned in Westie’s latest video, and they certainly echo lots of community voices.
Take a look at the notes:
- 870P Magnum effective range reduced
- M16 m416 damage lowered and increased recoil
- RO933 reduced recoil and reduced damage
- Uzi increased hip fire accuracy
- P90 increased spread
- Swapped M/45 and G36c to cops
- Swapped UMP and M416 to criminals
- Reduced effective range .338 magnum rounds
- Reduced 9mm damage Reduced 556x45mm damage (Assult rifles and smgs)
- Reduced Spas 12 damage
- Fixed bug with magnum round recoil where people were losing kills
- Reduced the cooldown time of the med and ammo packs
- Increased the resupply time for Breaching Charges
Nvidia Optimus Support
- If you have a NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology video card in your laptop, the PC patch includes updates targeted specifically for your video card