With Gamma 2.00 landing today for Elite: Dangerous, Frontier Developments has decided to release the launch trailer.
It was announced earlier this week that those who played in the test versions of the game would not have positions or progress wiped when the game releases on December 16.
Players’ starting credits will also be increased tenfold and all players starting or restarting the game will receive the new credits allocation.
You can still pre-order the game which comes with ‘out of the box’ support for 4K, 3D TV, Track IR and Oculus Rift for £35/$50/€40 which is a $5 discount.
- The digital download comes with the following:
- Additional Eagle fighter ship docked in a secondary location in-game.
- Exclusive pack of ship paint jobs.
- A ‘day one’ ship decal.
- A digital players’ guide.
- A digital concept art book.
A new launcher will accompany Gamma 2.00, allowing access to single player combat missions for those with early access to Elite: Dangerous as well as everyone who has pre-ordered.