Embargoes are, like, so last century. PlanetXbox360’s posted a bunch of details on Marvel Vs Capcom 3 after its showing at Captivate in Hawaii last week.
EventsHub has a precis:
– Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.
– The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.
– This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.
– The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.
– The game will run in 1080p resolution.
– It will be a disc-based release.
– Apparently the game will have unlockables again.
– Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year’s E3 which is held on June 15 – 17th.
So. Yeah. You’ll see lots more on this tomorrow when the Captivate embargo lifts.
Thanks, Evil Avatar.