Treyarch has announced via the forums that Patch 1.6 with Map Pack 3 for Call of Duty: World at War will be released next week – barring any problems popping up.
Below is a list of what is included in the patch:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)
- New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes
- Exploits pertaining to Demo playback
- Favorites list now ignores filter settings
- Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached
- New feature: in-game Add to Favorites
- Friends list: green online indicator
- Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the “Soften Smoke Edges” graphic option
- Fixed various crashes
- Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded
- Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server
- Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded
- Additionally, we do expect a concurrent release of the Mod Tools 1.4 package, Linux dedicated 1.6 bins, and the Steam 1.6 day-of-date with this patch. More details on those will be made available once they get cleared through testing.
Cool. More through here.