Bethesda has released a patch for Fallout 3 on PC and Xbox 360.
Version 1.5 is being released to prepare for next week’s release of Broken Steel DLC .
- New achievements for Broken Steel
- Fixed issue with VATS calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
- Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
- LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
- Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player
More can be found over on Bethesda’s blog.