Oops – Battlefield 4: Dragon’s Teeth DLC was dated by EA, then quickly pulled

Friday, 4th July 2014 08:29 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4: Dragon’s Teeth will launch this month, but until last night we didn’t have a solid release date. Origin confirmed it, then quickly removed the announcement. Oops.

battlefield_4

It follows a list of content coming in Battlefield 4: Dragon’s Teeth, including new maps, a riot shield, and assignments.

Origin’s Twitter feed posted this message last night:

battlefield_4_dragons_teeth

The July 15 date was quickly removed and replaced with another tweet that simply mentions the Premium discount:

premium

If the July 15 Premium launch is true, this would place Dragon’s Teeth for a general launch on July 29. We’ll keep you posted about any new developments we hear.

Via MP1st.

1. mamu-ti

Because it is broken like Batlefield 4

#1 6 months ago
  2. Doomsayer

No idea what you are talking about but BF4 works like a charm especially after the netcode update.

#2 6 months ago
  3. dontbescaredhomie92

@2 please tell me that was sarcasm?

#3 6 months ago
  4. Doomsayer

Why should that be sarcasm ? Have you played BF4 lately ? Sure it had a really bad start and it took them ages to fix them but lately it has been rock solid for me and i really enjoy it a lot now.

Cheers

#4 6 months ago
  5. Sethos

#2 No it doesn’t. I play Battlefield and the netcode is still shite – A majority of the Battlefield forum tends to agree.

#5 6 months ago
  6. dontbescaredhomie92

@Doomsayer I don’t want to get into it too much but I played it a couple of days ago and in one match witnessed issues and glitches that were apparently “patched”.
    I’ve lost faith in it ever being stable and in the DICE name which I once saw as a mark of quality, shame because battlefield was my favourite franchise.

#6 6 months ago
  7. SlayerGT

@Doomsayer You probably should state which platform you’re playing on. I agree with you largely. I’m on ps4. I still think they’re handicapping people, but that’s another issue. But yes, the lag and rubber banding is all but fixed.

#7 6 months ago
  8. adam-22

well i cant play the game since the last update i get stuck at the loading screen i tried every thing except formatting my computer any suggestions ???

#8 6 months ago
  9. DarkElfa

@Sethos Works fine for me, get a better PC and connection

#9 6 months ago
  10. stretch215

I’m on ps4 and bf4 runs smooth like 95% of the time.

#10 6 months ago
  11. stretch215

I think some people just suck at the game, so they blame it on netcode. Get your skills up lol

#11 6 months ago
  12. waltran

calssic ea. they know they are s#!t and trying to get into news with scandals ’cause there is no bad advertising.

#12 6 months ago
  13. dontbescaredhomie92

@stretch215 2.85 KD blah, blah, etc, etc.
    I’m clearly not blind like you, you’re probably a cod kiddie anyway lol

#13 6 months ago