PC users now have instant access to the Battlefield: Hardline beta. If think that’s good news, head below to find out the benefits of signing up for the tester.
According to the sign up page, players will receive bonuses which can be used when Hardline launches later this year.
Here’s what you will get:
- Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta
- Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
- Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
- Additional Battlefield Hardline content
- Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
DICE has also set a number of challenges which you can meet in the beta:
- Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch: Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
- Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.
The beta will hit all platforms, but Xbox formats will get a different version of the Battlefield: Hardline beta before release.
Game’s out October 21 on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.