UPDATE: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt box art & extras leak

Thursday, 5th June 2014 12:30 GMT By Dave Cook

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will come with plenty of free bonuses in the game’s standard edition. The extras were due to be revealed in a CD Projekt RED livestream tonight at 7pm UK, but they’ve leaked ahead of time, along with the RPG’s official box art.

UPDATE: Over on the CD Projekt RED forum, team member Marcin Momot said, “These are not pre-order bonuses. These are contents of the standard edition.”

So all of the goodies seen below are standard inside the box, making for quite a generous release.

ORIGINAL STORY: It comes from today’s new issue of MCV, which has a photo showcasing all of the bonuses.

The image suggests that The Witcher 3 pre-orders will come with a Witcher Universe compendium, a game map, official soundtrack, manual and a pack of stickers.

We’ll have more on The Witcher 3 tonight once the CD Projekt RED stream begins at 7pm UK. You can watch it live on VG247 here.

Videogamer has a photo of the artwork and bonuses here.

1. Dave Cook

This is going to be a brilliant game. Just look at it.

#1 6 months ago
  2. Talkar

I might end up buying this 5 times, as i did Witcher 2 :P

#2 6 months ago
  3. Mike W

@Talkar

Lol, say what?

#3 6 months ago
  4. Mike

I pity the fool that buys this on a console. GTX 770 powered PC at the ready!!

My fav RPG franchise by a long shot.

#4 6 months ago
  5. Rokuro

These are not pre-order bonuses, it is the standard edition ;)

#5 6 months ago
  6. YoungZer0

@Rokuro

Yep, far as I remember they said that there will only be ONE Edition of the game, as in no exclusive shit or anything.

#6 6 months ago
  7. Legendaryboss

#7 6 months ago
  8. Tormenter

@YoungZer0

Yep, they are refusing to pander to the retailers, all copies from all stores will be the same. No pre-order bonuses or exclusive material for any of them.

CDP are truly, different class.

#8 6 months ago
  9. silverstorm

CD Projekt RED can’t get better in my opinion. AMAZING support for PC, which is something special nowadays.

#9 6 months ago
  10. Tormenter

@Mike

I’m considering buying a 770, but it wasn’t too long ago I bought my EVGA 660 SC (superclocked, lol) cracking card.

Might just wait til it’s released.

#10 6 months ago
  11. lubu

@Talkar
    i bought witcher 2 3times. one retail, one from GOG with enhanced edition however it was free to update my retail version but i bought it anyway. bought it for the third time in steam sales for 5$, never installed steam version, just wanted to buy W1 & W2 again and give them 5 more $ :D

#11 6 months ago