Divinity: Original Sin is now available through Steam Early Access

Friday, 17th January 2014 21:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Divinity: Original Sin is now available through Steam Early Access, Larian Studios has announced. After last year’s $1 million crowdfunding campaign, the single-player and co-op RPG is available through early access in two editions: standard (€39.99/$39.99) and the Co-Op Deluxe Pack (€59.99/$59.99) which comes with two copies of the game and a double pack of Divine Divinity plus Beyond Divinity. A new video is below the fold. The game is slated for release on February 28.

1. Luciferous

I’m going to end up staring at this on my Steam wishlist until I cave… I want it so bad!

#1 8 months ago
  2. Tormenter

Seriously, don’t be roped in.. wait for gold.. it’ll be worth it, you’ll just ruin your final experience… I’m sure you have other games to play ATM.

#2 8 months ago
  3. Darkfield

Damn, all the websites that I used to purchase as gift Steam games for myself here has removed it from their stores. :’( I want this, I’m throwing money at screen but… but… :((((

#3 8 months ago
  4. Luciferous

@3 What backwards country do you hail from? You obviously have internet so why not purchase directly from Steam?

#4 8 months ago
  5. Tormenter

Why not reward the devs and by it from them.

They’ll sell you a steam key.

#5 8 months ago
  6. The_Red

There are countries that even WITH internet it’s hard to make online purchases. Just try to live in Iran or North Korea for a week… It will make you appreciate your own country and government a million times more (Unless of course you do come from one of those 2).

#6 8 months ago
  7. Darkfield

@4 Iran :< well, due to trade sanctions we can't open up international accounts like therefore no VISA, Mastercard, etc, not even PayPal. There's Steam wallet cards but they are too expensive. Last game I managed to purchase was Wasteland 2.

#7 8 months ago
  8. Raynor

@4. Iranian and some other asian and african countries can’t buy game directly from steam .ofcures they are not poor otherwise they wouldn’t play games!

#8 8 months ago