Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag multiplayer participants to receive double XP on PS3, PS4 this weekend

Friday, 17th January 2014 21:55 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag players can participate in a PlayStation-exclusive, multiplayer double XP weekend starting this afternoon. A new event will also take places called “Uncertain Alliances” which contains individual and team objectives. Individual Goal: Earn a Focus Bonus (15 times) and earn one Patron Picture for each playable character; Participation Goal: Complete a session in the event playlist and achieve the title “The Opportunist”; and finally, the Community Rewards are exclusive Assassin costumes. Community objectives can be viewed by logging in to Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag. The event is live for both PS3 and PS4 players and ends on January 19.

1. Kieran

Ends on january 9th lol damm I missed it lol

Well I should give it a go I dont particarly like the mp ! But I would like to platinum it so yea why not lol

#1 11 months ago
  2. SolidGamerSnake

There is another one this weekend and I am pretty sure this is the one referred to in the post

#2 11 months ago
  3. revolting

@1 It’s a typo. The event runs from the 17th to 11:59PST on the 19th.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Kieran

@3 yea I knw it was a tiny mistake lol jus joking around ha

#4 11 months ago
  5. Erroneus

Woav sweet! Thanks Ubisoft, that’s gonna be awes… oh wait that’s right :( I can’t use any of the online features in this game, because I have over 99 PSN friends and the brilliant devs at Ubisoft have now been over 2 months to fix this problem.

Thanks Ubisoft for removing Uplay passports, so I can buy all my upcoming Ubisoft games used and really cheap 3-4 months after release, because then there is a chance their games will have moved from beta to something actually usable.

#5 11 months ago