Battlefield 4 developer DICE is rolling out a new console patch for PS3 and Xbox 360 that addresses several online issues. Get the patch notes here.
It follows the leaking of four map names to be included in the Battlefield 4: China Rising DLC pack. There’s also five new weapons and the return of both Air Superiority mode and quad bikes. Get the details and a list of the pack’s PS4 achievements through the link.
Now, OXM reports that DICE’s patch is rolling out this morning, so keep your eyes peeled for it in your area throughout today.
The patch notes were posted on Battlelog and go as follows:
Console Server Update (PS3/X360)
- During the Nov 13 maintenance window mentioned above, we will roll out the latest server update for X360 and PS3. This server update will include the following fixes:
- Temporarily disabled the “Indirect Fire” and “Perimeter Defense” Field Upgrades on PS3 as they caused the game to crash when spawning. This is a temporary workaround while we work to solve the issue altogether.
- Fixed a number of dog tags that were showing up as blank in-game.
- Lowered the damage caused by Mobile AA Active Radar missiles to aircraft. The previous damage was incorrectly set too high.
- Improved server crash reporting and performance tracking on all platforms. This should further help us identify and fix server crashes going forward.