GTA Online Title Update 1.05 is live on both PS3 and Xbox 360

Tuesday, 5th November 2013 15:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

GTA Online Title Update 1.05 is live on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The update addresses “residual issues where occasionally people’s vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure.”

Other fixes are as follows:

Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online

1. gswat85

so with all the delays are we getting 750k now??

#1 10 months ago
  2. PwnedHaxor

^ We’re not getting 750k.. It’s 500 in total, 250 first and the other 250 gets rolled later.

But still, I’m done with this game

#2 10 months ago
  3. Sanwiches

Now that the bug fixing is done, they will start working on content delivery yay

#3 10 months ago
  4. dontbescaredhomie92

I don’t understand how the 250k is even relevant anymore, more than a month has passed and I’ve already had over quadruple that.
    Starting to think it’s all just talk and will never come to fruition.

#4 10 months ago
  5. ddtd

“The GTA$ Stimulus is expected to be distributed in the next couple of days following this update. The Stimulus will go out over the course of a full day once it’s initiated.”

From this article it sounds like they’re releasing all $500k in one day, unless I read that wrong.

#5 10 months ago
  6. DJSPOOKY

who needs money now so many people cheating,think they need to give us something different like a car fully modded lol

#6 10 months ago
  7. Djoenz

Even I think Rockstar droppped the ball a bit..I am a very patient guy, but I’ll be back when yall get the freaking heists online.

So much potential for this game…So with this patch the hackers will be banned as well? They can be considered a bug no?

Bum beach pack better release this week and WITH Heists and CTF, somehow I think these two modes are not part of the free DLC and will come much later than they stated.

I mean why hand out statements when you might not deliver??

I dont even care about the lame 500k.

#7 10 months ago
  8. junguler

i just want those random world events to be in the online, they were the highlight of single player for me

#8 10 months ago
  9. Kuwabara

This was done intentionally to all the idiots that waned to jump into playing online without even exploring most of what gta5 single player has to deliver, let alone finishing the story. With all the hard work and entertainment gone into gta5 offline, it’s very disappointing to see everyone rushing straight to online.

#9 10 months ago
  10. junguler

@9 it’s their own game, they paid for it, you can’t force people to do what they don’t want, and please don’t insult them just because they don’t have interest in single player.

#10 10 months ago