The Evil Within gets new trailer out of Sony’s Japan conference

Monday, 9th September 2013 09:24 GMT By Dave Cook

The Evil Within developer Tango Gameworks has published a new trailer for Shinji Mikami’s horror romp. It was unveiled during Sony’s Japanese press event today. Watch it here.

The event also saw the PS4 and its launch line-up dated in Japan.

Via GamesHQMedia.

1. SameeR_Fisher

The game looks crazy as hell and true survival horror title, I really can’t wait to get my hands on it, though I’d like to see a demo.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Djoenz

Whats psychobreak btw?
    Anyway this game looks scary as hell!

#2 11 months ago
  3. SplatteredHouse

Gah! The resolution on that video is terrible.
    Maybe it needs to be seen full-screen/++p to have the effect the previous posters report.
    To me, it reminds me of The Suffering. Which you might want to play. :) A more action-based take on that concept here, potentially featuring characters with a HOTD/RE (Sat/PS) grade of ham.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Djoenz

A more action based take hmmm I guess thats the reason I never played it. It might be intense but it went under my radar.

#4 11 months ago
  5. SplatteredHouse

Here you go: http://www.shacknews.com/file/12350/the-suffering-free-game you won’t need that powerful of a PC for it.

#5 11 months ago
  6. SameeR_Fisher

@2: Psycho Break is the name of The Evil Within in Japan.

Also you should play The Suffering, it is pretty amazing title.

#6 11 months ago
  7. YoungZer0

Outlast. Play it. That is all.

#7 11 months ago
  8. SplatteredHouse

I just watched the trailer for that one, and in fact, it does look very interesting. I may well pick it up. Thanks for the tip! :D

#8 11 months ago
  9. Pytox

wow evil within looks to be insane o_O not sure if i would play it haha ;D

#9 11 months ago
  10. CyberMarco

@2 Psycho Break is the title of the game in Japan. Something like Resident Evil and Biohazard.

@6 I must get a new pair of glasses I think! :P