Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance survey asks for sequel feedback

Friday, 2nd August 2013 02:54 GMT By Brenna Hillier

A survey linked form the official Metal Gear Solid website asks fans for feedback about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and whether they’d like a sequel. It’s a lengthy affair but US residents are eligible for a prize draw if they participate. The survey doesn’t offer many hints about what direction a sequel might take, but discusses an earlier or later story; human or cyborg enemies; and more.

Thanks, AllGamesBeta.

1. lexph3re

Took it!

#1 1 year ago
  2. salarta

Took it, but my god some of those questions were unnecessary. There were like five in a row that were basically variations of “where did you find information about this game.” Some of those questions were set up with it in mind that “this is where you saw information that interested you” and “this is where you saw information that got you to buy the game” and such are separate matters, and they are, but ultimately the sources are the exact same. Anywhere you saw information was a place that led to a purchase or consideration of one.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Brenna Hillier

Yeah, it was super long and a bit redundant. I guess it gave you scope to be like, “I saw the TV ad and it almost put me off it was so bad”, but I got bored and started ticking at random to get to the sequel bits.

#3 1 year ago
  4. salarta

@3: “Wait, you’re saying I checkmarked that I keep squirrels in my pants?” :P

#4 1 year ago
  5. YoungZer0

Really awful survey. When asked what version I bought, you couldn’t even pick “Didn’t buy it, but played it.” option.

Thank god I used the chance before to spout a lot of negative stuff about the game.

#5 1 year ago
  6. tms007

NOOOOO, for the love of god, NO MULTIPLAYER!!! not every game needs some gay-ass multiplayer in it. NOOOO MULTIPLAYER!!! i didnt get so many games becuz they added multiplayer in it.

#6 12 months ago