Crackdown 3: Xbox One presentation features potential tease

Thursday, 23rd May 2013 12:12 GMT By Dave Cook

Crackdown 3 could be on Microsoft’s Xbox One slate, after a familiar agility orb symbol was spotted on a slide during the company’s presentation on Tuesday.

PCGamesN‘s editor kindly tipped us off on this one, so thank you for that good sir. He sent us the following still:

Note the agility orb in the bottom left corner:

We’ve asked Microsoft for comment. Meanwhile, would you like to see Crackdown 3 hit Xbox One? Let us know below.

1. Bam007

Please, PLEASE let it happen. I will gladly buy the console and agree to whatever BS that comes with it, to play Crackdown 3. Huge fan of the games and waiting for an announcement for a third.

#1 11 months ago
  2. NinjaHart

Crackdown 3 can be pretty cool, no doubt about it. But it’s not really what I’m looking forward to for the Xbox One.

#2 11 months ago
  3. DrDamn

Screen on the lower right (armoured bloke) is rumoured to be one of the new Rare titles too.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Logion

He had all those things in the background and yet he still only talked about television.

#4 11 months ago
  5. G1GAHURTZ

Wow.

You mean someone actually spotted something to do with a game at this event??

Amazing…

#5 11 months ago
  6. monkeygourmet

They had to look very hard to find it! :)

#6 11 months ago
  7. ps3fanboy

there is NO WHATS SO FUCKING EVER any potential tease here, it is ALL lackluster crap!

#7 11 months ago
  8. bobsmith1

OMG I wanted to switch to ps4 so I dont have to pay for kinnect and xbox live but now I might be getting xbox one.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Ireland Michael

“MICROSOFT ARE EVIL AND I HATE THEIR POLICIES AND I WON’T BUY THEIR MACHINE!”

*potential good game teased*

“TAKE ALL MY MONEY MICROSOFT!”

Typical hypocrisy.

You can pretty much guarantee this is nothing more then a placeholder image. That video wasn’t even running live.

#9 11 months ago
  10. Samoan Spider

@9 Yeah, and I love the ‘I don’t want kinect blah blah blah, so I’m buying the PS4 with eye-toy/voice recog instead’ comments particularly.

#10 11 months ago
  11. Gheritt White

InFamous and Crackdown seem similar enough that I wouldn’t miss it if I switched from MS’ platform to Sony’s. Plus, 90% of all the games I play are cross-platform anyway.

#11 11 months ago
  12. No_PUDding

This is great. But Infamous is my jam. And the new character looks cool *guilty*. I know he looks like a douche.

I think it’s his flappy denim jacket. He’s cool.

ANYWAY, who will be making this if it’s not Ruffian?

#12 11 months ago
  13. Riseer

Eh hate to the troll but Infamous 2 was better then Crackdown 2.I enjoyed it so much more then CD1-2.CD2 was a step back imo.

#13 8 months ago