Mass Effect 3 multiplayer DLC adds krogan with warhammer

Friday, 22nd February 2013 00:09 GMT By Brenna Hillier

In addition to the single-player Citadel DLC, BioWare has announced a new multiplayer content drop for Mass Effect 3.

The Reckoning pack adds at least five new classes: Geth Juggernaut, Cabal Vanguard, Talon Mercenary, Alliance Infiltration Unit and Krogan Warlord. This last weilds a biotic warhammer which has caused a localised outbreak of drool in the vicinity of my keyboard.

Seven new general weapons are inbound, including the Geth Spitfire Assault Rifle, Venom Shotgun and Lancer Assault Rifle, and new gears and mods are on the way, too, with the Geth Scanner and Assault Rifle Omni-blade given as examples.

The free content drop launches on February 26 for all systems, except in Europe and PAL territories where the PS3 version is expected one day later in line with local network updates.

Mass Effect 3: Reckoning launches at no additional cost worldwide on February 26th on Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3 (February 27th on PlayStation 3 in Europe).

It’s not clear if, like Citadel, Reckoning is the last DLC pack for Mass Effect 3′s multiplayer, but it’s a pretty good finale if so.

1. datass

Who buys this things? (dlcs)

#1 1 year ago
  2. Night Hunter

^
    It’s free

#2 1 year ago
  3. Sanwiches

The real question is who buys the buy-able packs in the multiplayer haha.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Brenna Hillier

@3 enough people that BioWare has continued supporting the multiplayer with free DLC for a full year.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Night Hunter

@3: Spectre Packs have been in the Top 5 PS3 Addon List regularly. EA is making a shitload of money with the Multiplayer.

#5 1 year ago
  6. daytripper

I still play the multiplayer, never have a problem getting a full squad to play with

#6 1 year ago
  7. OmegaSlayer

Best multiplayer I ever played, hands down.
    Put nearly 600 hours in it.
    No feral competition but only fun.
    Bioware did this thing very cool.
    I would have paid full price only for the multiplayer part, but I’ve never bought a pack with money, only with in-game currency.
    I’m excited about this DLC.
    I’ll play it until the servers shut down.

#7 1 year ago
  8. TheWulf

I can’t help but agree, ME3 is one of the best multiplayer experiences I’ve ever engaged in. So much fun. So I always look forward to new maps and things being introduced, just to freshen it up. Also? Geth Juggernaut… oh my, that’s essentially a Prime. What are they up to with that?

#8 1 year ago