Dead Space 3 Dev-Team Edition – details, trailer inside

Friday, 11th January 2013 21:22 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A Dead Space 3 Dev-Team Edition has been announced, and you can check out the announcement trailer below, along with a list of goodies.

Only 5,000 Dev-Team Editions were made, total, so pre-purchase it quick. It will also run you $160.

Contents:

• 13″ SCAF Tin Crate
  • 8″ Ployresin Black Marker Statue
  • Aluminum Data Pad
  • Med Pack Water Bottle
  • Bound SCAF Jotter
  • 3 SCAF Posters
  • 6 Peng Postcards
  • 96 Page Mini Art Book
  • A copy of Dead Space 3 on the platform of your choice (PC copies are disc only; we are unable to provide a downloadable version)
  • DLC: First Contact bundle (includes the First Contact Suit and Negotiator weapon for precise dismemberment)
  • DLC: Witness the Truth bundle (includes the Witness the Truth suit and tactical Evangelizer weapon)

If you’d like to buy this collector’s edition, but want a different version of the game or would like to get just the exclusives without the game for any reason at all, you can pick up the Dev-Team Edition Add-On without the game.

Dead Space 3 is out next month on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

1. SameeR_Fisher

I may be the only one, but this looks to me like a bunch of crap, sorry if I sound harsh or rude or anything, the only cool thing is The Marker & The Journal.

2. Se_7_eN

@1 – I agree… But will take it a step further and say that the game itself also looks like crap.

3. Moonwalker1982

And i’m gonna say that it’s not good to judge too quickly. You haven’t played the thing at all yet and only seen some footage. I’ve seen plenty of footage that is true Dead Space, only taking place on a ice planet now. The co-op is optional and if you play alone there will be NO a.I. partner. I’m not sure i understand the negativity.

4. freedoms_stain

Someone needs to go back and turn the music track down in the mix. Or actually, just remove it.

As for Collectors Editions of games, I refuse to have dust gathering plastic shit and one-look-and-shelve art books in my possession.

I don’t even want a box or a disc these days.

5. Judicas

Was thinking of getting this, the $100 version without the game, but they want $75 for postage… There goes that, no purchase.

6. KissOfDevil

Well said. I haven’t played the game but I believe we must first wait for the game to be released before we can decide whether or not its atmosphere is scary enough or not.