Company of Heroes 2 gets first proper gameplay trailer

Thursday, 29th November 2012 17:02 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The gameplay trailer for Company of Heroes 2 has arrived as promised. Along with proper gameplay, the first major footage of the game contains lost of explosions and epic music. Nice. It’s the same video which was shown last night on Xplay. Company of Heroes 2 is expected on PC in March 2013.

1. deathm00n

The video isn’t working for me…

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

Try again it may have still been private or processing. No issues on my end anyway. Which means nothing.

#2 1 year ago
  3. deathm00n

Now it changed to a Reproduction List of 1065 videos with metro last light model live action video as the first one

Maybe it’s because of regions locks on youtube, since I’m in Brazil…

#3 1 year ago
  4. DocCylon

Here it is, for some reason you’ve got the Metro Live Action trailer there Steph. Here is your video:

Watching this just reminded me of how much fun I had with the original. Shame it was pushed back.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Stephany Nunneley

@4 Thanks, I redid the embed code just in case and did the wrong effing one apparently – that or it’s my mouse. It’s not copy and pasting properly when I add links and I had just changed the code in the Last Light post. POS. Time to take lunch I reckon. :/

#5 1 year ago
  6. jacobvandy

Lies, there is no “proper gameplay” in this trailer at all… It’s in-game footage, sure, but it does not show actual play.

#6 1 year ago
  7. roadkill

Shit! :D

#7 1 year ago
  8. soggmeadmug

I wish they would make the Winter War expansion for this. Special Finnish units equipped with logs and molotovs’ to stop Soviet tanks.

#8 1 year ago
  9. SameeR_Fisher

This is pretty awesome if you ask me, THQ is really doing great games, I wish more gamers would give them a chance and try their game, from Darksiders, to Metro, to Company of Heroes, they are really nailing alot of good stuff.

#9 1 year ago