Halo 4 has stormed to the top of the UK charts, fighting off the competition and toppling Assassin’s Creed 3 after just one week at the top.
Good news for Microsoft and 343 Industries indeed, but projections suggest that launch week sales of Halo 4 were lower than both Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. We’ll have exact figures and the full chart once UKIE reveals it.
Regardless, Halo 4 performed exceptionally well at review, with only a few low scores. Check out our full score round-up here:
VG247 offered its own opinion on Halo 4’s campaign and multiplayer, both of which are rather massive. Get our thoughts and chip in with your own here:
- Halo 4: through the eyes of a jumpy sceptic.
- Halo 4 multiplayer test: a lesson in respect.
- Halo 4 campaign playthrough: 343′s safe first step.
Here’s the full top 20 chart:
1. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
2. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
5. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
6. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
7. WWE ’13 (THQ)
8. Borderlands 2
9. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
10. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
11. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Activision/Mind Candy)
13. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
14. Dishonored (Bethesda)
15. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
16. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo)
17. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
18. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
19. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
20. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.