Assassin’s Creed 3 multiplayer trailer shows locales, characters, modes

Tuesday, 16th October 2012 17:34 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Assassin’s Creed 3 has a new multiplayer trailer available. It’s posted below in both UK and US versions because the videos are region locked. The video takes a deeper look into the locales, characters, abilities, perks and modes such as Deathmatch, co-op and the team-based Wolfpack and Domination. Game’s out at the end of the month.

1. hives

Multi in AC… Yawn…

2. deathm00n

@1 Yeah, it’s boring to have something that differ from all the other great multiplayer games where you just need to have reflexes instead of thinking what your next action will be. Why can’t I kill everyone with a gun? Boring!

3. hives

I like multiplayer in Company of Heroes, Civ 4 and couple of other games that aren’t just another Call of Duty :P

I’m just saying, for me, multi in AC is boring. And it feels weird with army of clones on streets. You just watch markers, press button in right moments.

4. SlayerGT

I appreciate it but can’t play it. Waaaay too nerve racking :)

5. deathm00n

@3 Now we are talking, a good constructive post and you play good games, here, take my respect.

I agree it gets boring and it’s way inferior than the singleplayer, but since everyone wants multiplayer I couldn’t imagine a better way to do it but the way it is right now.

6. Nath_gamer

Seems kinda suspicious with all these assassins running around you’d think the authorities would catch on. I wont be getting AC3 until I’m entirely convinced it has quality game play unlike all other AC games so far. but I will be getting Liberation on PS Vita Iv’e pre-ordered that because the main character is actually interesting. (and it’s a female for once)