New Medal of Honor: Warfighter video released

Saturday, 19th May 2012 20:38 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Watch the Medal of Honor: Warfighter television debut video below which aired during the Champions League final.

If you pre-order the game, you’ll unlock the US Navy Seal Sniper. The Danger Close shooter launches on October 23 in the US and October 26 in the UK on Origin, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. Dark

It is battlefield 3 all over again ..
    this crapy shooters never change.

2. endgame

Awesome! I loved the last one. It wasn’t BF but it was still pretty good. And this one will be even better. :)

3. AHA-Lambda

October 26th in the UK isn’t it?

4. Sam Clay

@3 Indeed sir, just that saturday feeling :)

5. Stephany Nunneley

@3 Yeah just trying to do 80 things at once is all and kill a wasp in the house at the same time. Sam fixed it.

6. Edo

So this is how CoD would look like with better graphics…hellooo Captain Price :) .

7. SplatteredHouse

Surprise! It’s dull video day.

8. TMRNetShark

I think this game’s campaign will very much emulate Battlefield 3′s. Linear story with probably more quick time events.

As for the multiplayer, I actually really like the first Medal of Honor with the Frostbite 2 engine. Then again, I’ll probably get this on PC because it’ll definitely look like the trailer. :P

9. Maximum Payne

How long are they going to show same fucking level ?!

10. M. K.

After playing the BF3 campaign, which was almost the most boring ever, I can’t say that I’m looking forward to this. But I’ll take a look at the multiplayer at some time, maybe DICE will make it better this time.

11. Hunam

I don’t think DICE are actually directly working on any content for the game, I’d imagine their input will be technical support/assistance with the Frostbite 2 engine, outside that it’s all Danger Close’s work. Which is good as the single player for MoH was often great.

12. Maximum Payne

@11 True , everything is in hand of Danger Close now :)

13. Hunam

Yep, which is why I might get the game. DICE have never made a good BF SP. Well, BC1 was the best campaign in BF and that was just very good, not great etc.

I still remember EG trying to convince me in their review that the campaign for BC2 was anything other than atrocious.

14. roni1175

I hope it turns well…

Frostbite 2.0 is an amazing engine, lets see how it goes.