Naughty Dog has released preliminary patch noted for Uncharted 3 update 1.11 which will be released at the end of the month, which also hails the return of The Lab.
Here’s what is coming with the patch:
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch).
- Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch.
- Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.
- If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
- Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes.
- The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added.
- In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
- The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings.”
- Respawn Time.
- Buddy Spawning toggle.
- Health Multiplier – by percentage.
- Sprinting toggle.
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7).
- Medal Kickbacks toggle.
- Boosters toggle.
- Grenade Throw Back toggle
Similar to patch 1.09, all cinema files created pre-patch 1.11 will no longer work once patch 1.11 is released. Therefore, if you want to preserve your cinema files, upload them onto YouTube before downloading and installing patch 1.09.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.