Medal of Honor: Warfighter to feature co-op support, one shot kill mode

Monday, 27th February 2012 13:51 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Medal of Honor: Warfighter will keep its authentic roots in check, according to OXM, with the shooter to come with co-op and a one shot kill mode.

The mag (via CVG) says the game’s story will be based on actual events from soldiers, with stories written by Tier 1 operators during mission downtime.

Operators are rep’ed on an international basis this time round, featuring SAS, the German KSK, the Polish Grom and the Australian SASR.

Preacher, Voodoo and Mother are some of the characters that return in the game, with one location mentioned that players will visit including a flooded Isabela City in the Philippines.

Warfighter launches this October for PS3, 360 and PC.

1. Maximum Payne

I would love so much if you could play whole campaign with friend .
    And for that one shoot kill mode I hope that suggestion little bit slower pace MP ?

2. drewbles82

if doing one shot, one kill mode. Surely then enemy AI should be changed, such as if you decide to be a silent killer, enemies wouldn’t know your exact location straight away esp if your hidden.

3. Maximum Payne

@2 I am maybe mistaken but I think that was refer to MP version because I saw similar post on GT forum.

4. matirishhh

Polish GROM – that is something. This game has just become no.1 on my FPS 2012 radar list !

5. DSB

Kinda weird to be moving away from Delta after all that tier one bullshit.

They could just win the internet by making it about Navy Seals.

6. LOLshock94

Why not the switz since they have the best equipment in the world?

7. TheWulf

Is that what we’re calling instagib these days?

8. TD_Monstrous69

This sounds like a big step up from 2010′s Medal of Honor, and by that, I mean an expansion of the formula that was put in place by the 2010 modern-day reboot. I hope that they can actually capture a deep backstory to the characters of these games. Though on that reguard, after reading this, it does sound promising.