LucasArts hiring for two unannounced titles

Thursday, 8th December 2011 22:40 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Fanboy prayers are answered: According to recruitment posts, LucasArts is back at work on at least two different titles. One ad calls for an art director for an action adventure title, while another seeks a gameplay engineer for a first-person shooter. The last game produced by LucasArts’ California studio was 2010′s Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.

Thanks, Talkar.

1. LOLshock94

pleaseeeeee be star wars republic commando sequel

2. Lewis247

If it’s a republic commando sequel and a action/adventure battlefront type game then I can die happily.

3. Talkar

I second the Republic Commando sequel!

4. mojo

BF3 BF3 BF3 BF3
    pls pls pls pls
    ok? ok? ok? ok?
    thx thx thx thx

5. Takeshi

It would be awesome with a RPG like The Knights of the old Republic, but I guess this isn’t the right time with The Old Republic coming out soon.

6. mojo

as they are looking for an adventure and a shooter designer i fear it wount be a rpg game ;)

7. Comodoro

I bet Battlefront 3 and Republic Commando sequel

8. IL DUCE

@5 Yeah I would be down for a new Knights of the Old Republic type game….but I would also love to see Battlefront 3 and Republic Commando 2…looking forward to hearing about whatever these games are in the future, hopefully they are not some kiddy games or another Lego Star Wars game

9. Dralen

I think it’s totally possible for them to make a new Knights of The Old Republic game. They are all set in different time periods after all.

10. Phoenixblight

Actually no because EA had signed the deal with Lucas Arts that EA/Bioware gets all the rights to that franchise and thats where TOR comes in.

Plus Lucas Arts is doing in house development now tell me when was the last Lucas arts RPG done in house or ever?

11. OrbitMonkey

Well I’m gonna bet on a total Uncharted rip-off Han Solo adventure game… And… Hunt the Jar Jar. A Move/kinnect friendly shooter, where you repeatedly execute the floppy eared monstrosity.