Video: Part 2 of Cargo Plane gameplay in Uncharted 3 released

Wednesday, 31st August 2011 20:40 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has released a gameplay video for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, which shows part two of the direct feed video shown at gamescom. It’s the cargo plane bit. Uncharted 3 is out November 1. Watch it below courtesy of Ve3tro. Thanks, Reece.

1. Yoshi

Hot diggity daffodil

2. Razor

Why why why why why why why why why why why the hell Sony are you releasing this footage?

Keep it under wraps FFS.

3. Erthazus

Yeah. Amazing. It’s cool though that ND care about physics.

If these guys could work with todays i3,i5 or i7 sandy bridge than this scene could be much more serious, but whatever really. Impressive stuff.

4. AbolfazlA

Awesome

5. HauntaVirus

Drake’s always getting himself into deep sh!t LOL! Looks like a blast.

@2 Agreed, so many games are whoring away every last ounce of the game for advertising. Not saying Naughty is doing this but they should be careful.

6. ultramega

Saw it earlier… so amazing.

7. Johnny Cullen

This is the extended footage I saw in Cologne. It looked fanproperfuckingtastic.

8. osric90

I came on my keyboard. I deserve a job at ND for buying a new one. Playing a good NPC in Uncharted 4 would do it.

9. Kuwabara

They should stop showing footage.. this time in not gonna give in. Havent they already showed the whole game? The burning Chateu, the tanker flooding, the airport scene, how many setpieces are there in this game?? lol. Alot i hope. Wish i saw none of it though, kinda ruins the suprise. Hopefully i can get it all out of my head before it comes out.

10. TD_Monstrous69

God damn, Naughty Dog’s gone mad with fire in Uncharted 3. Seeing this left me wanting more. November 1st, I’d say I can’t wait, but I gotta find work so I can pay for the Collector’s Edition of this.

11. Kuwabara

Nice to see Erth finally waking up to his fucking senses :)