Fri, Aug 26, 2011 | 09:23 BST
BULLETCAST, August 25 – What you need to know now
Friday. You made it, Ringo. Catch up on all the news from the past 24 hours below, in both video and text form.
- Featured content:
- Is the HP Touchpad worth getting for games? In a word, no.
- Here’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’s first trailer.
- The PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution is getting a patch to reduce load-times.
- In other Deus Ex news, the Square actioner’s bumped up OnLive figures.
- The latest Dark Souls movie. This one’s the first in a prologue series.
- If a Walmart flyer is any indication, the 4Gb Xbox 360 with Kinect bundled in will drop from $299 to $249 next week.
- Lonesome Road, the fourth add-on pack for Fallout: New Vegas, will be available for download on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 20.
- Twisted Metal will release in the US on February 14.
- “Watch Nolan North unbox the Uncharted 3 Collector’s Edition.” Why would you not want to do that?
- Skyrim has vampires!
- Skyrim has same-sex marriage!
- Peggle’s moved 30 million units.
- Battlefield 3 will have “thousands” of custom weapons.
- Atlus is teasing something new to do with Persona.
- The Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Ultimate bundle is a thing. It costs $100.
- Funcom’s The Secret World’s opening beta sign-ups today.
- Kim Swift’s new game is a puzzler called Quantum Conundrum.
- Rift is six months old. Play for free, buy it for $5 in celebration.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2′s got a new cinematic trailer for PAX.
Johnny saw Borderlands 2 at gamescom. It was only amazing, and everything.