BF3 beta reminders being emailed to MOH: LE owners

Wednesday, 20th July 2011 19:02 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Those who purchased Medal of Honor’s Limited Edition last year was promised access to the Battlefield 3 beta, and letters regarding the offer have started hitting inboxes today.

Here’s an excerpt from the mailer, courtesy of GameFront:

Thank you for purchasing the Medal of Honor Limited Edition, which included access to the upcoming Battlefield 3 Beta! We are making great progress on Battlefield 3 and can’t wait to share it with you. We will be rolling out the Beta during the month of September and you are still on our exclusive list to enter this Beta early.

We are currently running internal tests and a tech-focused closed Alpha Trial. We will be sure to notify you when the Battlefield 3 Beta is available to you. In the meantime, check out some of the latest Battlefield 3 videos and related news at the official site.

As the mailer states, the beta should start in September sometime, so just hang on to your helmets until the exact dates are announced.

1. Johnny Cullen

Beta launch date announcement for gamescom, then.

2. someguy2

I haven’t received my email :(

3. Hcw87

So you don’t need to access the beta through the MoH Main Menu like you had to do with Reach for example? Sold my copy ages ago, so hoping that isn’t the case. I’ll rebuy it just for this though, they’re still selling the Tier 1 Edition.

4. Erthazus

I hope they will introduce and show more Battlefield 3 multiplayer footage.

Singleplayer looks already stunning and impressive. Especially the sound and destruction.
    Now, they need to blow me away with the multiplayer maps.

5. DocCylon

@2 Me neither, though the email could be going out in waves etc. I bought MOH LE on PS3 first, then PC during steam sale and both guaranteed me beta access.

6. GwynbleiddiuM

Haha, locked and loaded ready to get in beta as soon as it goes live. >:)