Rockstar to release LA Noire pre-order DLC after launch

Monday, 28th February 2011 22:18 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Rockstar’s confirmed it’s to release the pre-order DLC for LA Noire after its May release.

The publisher confirmed that the content will arrive “at some point after” the Team Bondi title releases on May 17 in the US and May 20 in the UK for PS3 and 360.

Last week, it announced pre-order content for the game, exclusive to certain retailers in the US and UK. The content includes suits and actual gameplay missions from the game.

Rockstar’s also confirmed that pre-order content from Red Dead Redemption will now release in April for Xbox Live and PSN. The content includes Deadly Assassin Outfit, Golden Guns Weapon Pack and War Horse. The reason for the delay was due to “technical issues.”

There’s more on the releases on the Rockstar Newswire.

1. Bloodyghost

Better be free….I swear. Thank god Rockstar is actually doing it at some point better then never.

2. AHA-Lambda

thank god, i was getting really angry about the missing content when i first heard about it

3. Razor

Well the GTA IV DLC was how DLC should be done, so hopefully this is just as good.

But, I struggle to see what the DLC could add to the game, if the story is already finished.

4. OrbitMonkey

@1 Why on earth would it be free?
    By the by the Deadly Assassin outfit for Red Dead is very useful, but the horse & guns are poor.

5. Bloodyghost

@4 Because we bought the game. I want the full game. Did you see the DLC for this game? Its not only suits its fucking missions!!

6. Suikoden Fan

from what i’ve heard its not free

7. OrbitMonkey

@5 Yes I saw the list, very nice. 3 – 4 months after release you’ll be able to download it… but not for free.

8. Bloodyghost

@7 Well thats another strike. Already making this game harder and harder to buy. Its either Brink or this and Brink seems to really appeal to me after this.

Dont get me wrong, this game will get some high marks and be the best game we have seen yet but something like that ruins my taste. I was on the border and now its going to be hard to buy me back.

9. Phoenixblight

Well amazon better have the DLC because I would rather not go through game stop for the bonus.

10. ManBearPig

im sure game has a mission and a suit and play just has a mission and zavi has a suit and i orgot what the other website had

11. metamorphic

These aren’t “missions”; they’re called cases. LA Noire is a mystery game, not a glorified first-person shooter ffs.

12. ManBearPig