Swedish GAME, Webhallen list Far Cry 3

Sunday, 29th August 2010 11:41 GMT By Joe Anderson

farcry3

Swedish retailer Webhallen and GAME, Swedish branch are both carrying listings for Far Cry 3.

Webhallen lists a Collector’s Edition, while GAME provides a brief description, saying, “Rumours suggest this time the game will be played out in Africa but with an even larger world and with a completely updated Dunia engine.”

No other information is given, however this ties up nicely with rumours last week that suggested the game is now in full production.

Thanks Nukem.

1. CaptPierce

Make the AI not so unbalanced, driving less of a pain, save wherever you are, not have enemies made out of kevlar, pause after a sentence, and being attacked every 5 seconds, and we could have an awesome game.

2. Bikki

Release date says 2010?

3. Suikoden Fan

just because a website posts a release datee doesnt mean its correct everyone should know this by now, and how did this get to be ‘news’

this just in release date to sequal of a below mediocore game spotted on foreign websites that hardly anyone who comes to this site uses.

If we are gonna post speculative dates as news you might as well do it for every game coming out until the end of time. all or nothing

4. LOLshock94

yeah but its usally amazon france that make bullshit and this aint amazon so….

5. Suikoden Fan

no its webhallen who i bet 90% of the people who come here havent heard of

6. stretch215

@3 they are just letting us know the game might be on the horizon, who are you, the fucking “news” police? STOP COMPLAINING! If you don’t like an article don’t read it, if you don’t like this site’s choices for their articles go to a different site. It’s that simple. Otherwise shut up. @1 I agree, fc2 had some good concepts but they were poorly executed.

7. Suikoden Fan

@stretch i’m not the news police nor do i have to listen to you either, dont think because you use swear language that your my ‘boss’ moron or think your better than someone, your not. and i dont count this as news because it ‘may’ lead some to false hope over release dates which most likely wont be solid. also we knew this game existed already so we knew it was on the horizon already.

8. stretch215

No, suikoden, you don’t know the game exists, that’s why it’s a rumor genius. I never said I’m better than you I said you were whining like a little bitch, and I gave you some options so you don’t continue to embarrass yourself. I use “swear language” (this is classic, what are you 10?) because I am an adult. It’s quite obvious that these dates can’t be trusted, I think most people don’t need to be told that. You, on the other hand, must have failed to grasp this concept judging by your silly posts.

9. Suikoden Fan

dude get over it, i dont need to swear at someone to try and act all superior. and i havent embarrased myself at all. and you may be an adult but going by how you’ve acted you hardly show it. Also who are you to say what i know, you dont know whats in my head so how on earth can you make that statement. I knew it existed and

edited

10. stretch215

You do realize that article is from 2008, right? Stupid…. I should know better than to argue with a fool. And since when does swearing signify superiority? Oh yeah, it doesn’t. Don’t know where you got that one, genius.

11. Suikoden Fan

i’m leaving this here, i’m not gonna argue with someone on the internet over something so pointless. but just to clarify one thing, that article proved a new far cry was in dev since 2008, so i did know it existed, you seem to have missed my point there.

12. wiking

At least you two can take solace in the fact that even if guys like Suikoden didn’t like the article, the comment flaming was fairly entertaining. Something for everyone here.

13. ReeceHeywood

I must be going mad, I thought it was said months back that FC3 was in development?

14. freedoms_stain

@1 it’s like you read my mind bro, although I’m sure I could add a few complaints of my own.

15. ultramega

I believe it was. And PCGamer also stated it’s in full production.

16. onlineatron

Now that Crysis is in the city, this can go back to the tropical jungle… right?

17. Len

Let’s not get stressed, im well up for more farcy./
    2 was bloody great fun so lets what they do with this…and relax..,…

18. Erthazus

The one who can make this franchise are only CRYTEK.

End of fucking story.