Sony: Ghost of Sparta best-looking PSP game “ever” created

Friday, 25th June 2010 09:26 GMT By Joe Anderson

ghostofsparta

Sony Worldwide Studios VP Scott Rohde has said God of War: Ghost of Sparta is the best-looking PSP game ever made. Ever.

Speaking to Industry Gamers, Rohde said:

“God of War: Ghost of Sparta. That’s a really amazing looking game. I think that this late in the PSP cycle, you’re seeing the best-looking PSP game that’s been created.

“I think it really looks great. And I think that you still can’t have that kind of epic home console experience, you know, necessarily, on the competition that you can have on the PSP with these big games like God of War: Ghost of Sparta.”

That wasn’t the end of Rohde’s praise.

“I don’t usually tout a single title, and say ‘It’s the best ever,’ but this really looks good,” he said.

Got it? Best ever. Ever. It’s out later this year.

1. KAP

I still think the Patapon series is myself.

2. Crysis

curious 2 know how the 3ds looks in comparison to the current psp

3. Stoopid_Snot

by the look of most of 3DS screens (without the 3D efect) most of them look a lot worst but MGS3 on 3DS looks really good (hope is not photoshopt :P )

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Come to Jimmy’s Hot Dogs and Burgers….we’ve got the best hot dogs and burgers EVER!!!

5. spiderLAW

Can you show me any screens where they look worse?
    By the showing of Kid Icarus, they look to be slightly better.
    The 3DS appears to have better textures and effects, but not by much. Im sure the 3DS’ 2006 Picas200 GPU is a better GPU than the 2004 GPU that runs at max 160mhz on the PSP. Im not clear on the processor in the 3DS but im sure it has to be better than the 2003 MIPS R4000 processor 333mhz max thats in the PSP too.
    Well, we will just have to wait and see what the games actually look like when they demo at TGS.

6. blackdreamhunk