Wed, May 12, 2010 | 08:01 BST
EA FY2010 financials – everything in one place
Recently, for a lot of videogame companies, we have to imagine that getting on the horn for a financial call has been akin to watching crowds gather at the gallows for your own hanging. Only problem is, execs actually survive financial calls, ensuring that they’ll have to shout “Abandon ship!” as their stocks plummet yet again a few months later. No sir, the videogame industry hasn’t been kind as of late.
Unless you’re EA, that is. If you want your financial calls cheery and full of phrases like “number one publisher” and “king of shooters,” look no further. It’s all after the break.
- EA Q4 FY2010 financials: Revenue up 14% yoy to $979M
- EA Q4 FY2010 financials: Five titles sold more than four million units
- EA Q4 FY2010 financials: Key titles for FY2011, Dead Space 2 listed for PC
- EA Q4 FY2010 financials: No.1 publisher last year
- Riccitiello reiterates that EA wants to be the king of shooters
- EA Q4 FY2010 financials: We’re “bullish” on motion control tech
- Riccitiello: EA’s not in the used game business