Far Cry 2, Kane and Lynch on GoD

Tuesday, 27th April 2010 14:35 GMT By Patrick Garratt

farcry2

Microsoft’s put up a couple of big past actioners onto 360′s GoD service.

Both Far Cry 2 and Kane and Lynch: Dead Men are now available on Games on Demand. Far Cry 2, especially, is an absolute must-play. Sort it out if you’ve never “been there”.

The Africa-based shooter costs £19.99 in the UK and will take 4Gb of HD.

Kane & Lynch’s first foray into killing a lot of people with guns will cost you £19.99 and 5Gb of space.

Go on, then. Don’t look outside. Sun’s for the weak.

1. mington

why don’t they release ODST on games on demand for 25 pounds just in time for the beta…or would that make to much sense.

Fry cry 2 looks amazing. i got to some bit on a river boat and gave up because i had absolutely no idea what was going on, and why the whole populous of Africa are packing AK’s and shooting at me? I’M JUST WALKING HERE!!!

2. Isuru86

…But FarCry 2 hasn’t got any demand….

3. Patrick Garratt

FC2′s amazing. I love that game.

4. mington

I just got annoyed that everyone was shooting at me ALL THE TIME, I wish the world was half full with civilians, more like a serious just cause 2 perhaps i would’ve stuck with it a bit longer, i hadn’t even seen half the map.

And talk about difficulty spike, i died a lot on that river boat, anyone who actually got past the river boat gets kudos from me.

5. ReeceHeywood

I completed 1/2 of FC2 on the PS3, sold that and got the 360 copy for the cheevo’s but only done up to the 4th mission.

Good to see K&L go up, I loved that game. Ideal to download with the release coming up of the sequel.

6. Erthazus

FC2 is amazing? ………………………………………………………….

7. Harry

FC2 is a very good game but flawed. If Ubi just released the option of not re-manning the guard posts it would be one of my favourite games ever.

One you’ve got a certain distance in the game and are all tooled up there’s an immense sense of power as you plan attacks on enemy bases.

8. Len

Another vote for FC2, great great game.

Most enjoyable and oddly relaxing at the same time.

Brilliantly realised setting, just stay off the roads! ;)

9. Erthazus

Yeah, pretty awesome game where every post every guy is against you with not so awesome graphics (I played it on PC), with the same quest: Destroy with stupid traveling.

Game is really flawed in everything. Standard shooter Imho.