Wed, Mar 17, 2010 | 17:46 GMT
PC specs for Splinter Cell: Conviction revealed
The PC specs for Splinter Cell: Conviction popped up online today, thanks to Gamikaze.
Read onward for the list.
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
- ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Note: A permanent high speed internet connection and creation of a Ubisoft account are required to play this video game at all times and to unlock exclusive content. Such content may only be unlocked one single time with a unique key. You must be at least 13 to create a Ubisoft account.
A demo for the game lands tomorrow, and it’s out April 13 in the US, and April 16 in the UK for PC and Xbox 360.