The PC specs for Splinter Cell: Conviction popped up online today, thanks to Gamikaze.
Read onward for the list.
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
- ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Note: A permanent high speed internet connection and creation of a Ubisoft account are required to play this video game at all times and to unlock exclusive content. Such content may only be unlocked one single time with a unique key. You must be at least 13 to create a Ubisoft account.
A demo for the game lands tomorrow, and it’s out April 13 in the US, and April 16 in the UK for PC and Xbox 360.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.