Razer and Blizzard announce gaming hardware for StarCraft II

Wednesday, 12th August 2009 20:43 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

razerbag

Razer and Blizzard announced that a series of gaming hardware for StarCraft 2 are being designed to “maximize the gaming experience” for the RTS.

A keyboard, mouse and a headset optimized for the game are to be released, although specifications,price and other goodies regarding the hardware have yet to be revealed.

Razer will be showing off StarCraft 2 products at Blizzcon such as the Zerg Messenger Bag, a back pack and an exclusive SC2 PC case.

Thanks, PS3center.

1. Hunam

The headset will no doubt be tinny and horrible.

2. Phoenixblight

I like Razor products I own a keyboard and mouse. They are both still kicking after 3 years. May just a get a SC2 one if it looks bad ass

3. Hunam

I love my saitek keyboard, it’s done well. Don’t like the look of Razor’s keyboards at all though. Want one of those copperhead mice though, been using a microsoft inteli mouse for far too long!

4. freedoms_stain

My Razer mouse shites all over my old Saitek, which was horrible in almost every way possible.

I have the Ideazon/Steel Series Merc Stealth Keyboard. Good for FPS games with the extra pad on the left.

5. Tonka

Gimmicks

6. Phoenixblight

Yeah Gimmicks for a very good company with very superb products.

7. Blerk

Kotick’s influence extends even as far as Blizzard stuff now, I see! Next year – the Starcraft 2 chair! The Starcraft 2 desk! The Starcraft 2 coffin!

8. Phoenixblight

but with Razer is actually very good products and not a piece of shit plastic like Activision does with GH and the like