Don’t “bad-mouth EA”, says FIFA producer

Tuesday, 9th June 2009 07:23 GMT By Patrick Garratt

ealogo21

FIFA producer David Rutter is sick of the EA hating. He wants it to stop, goshdarnit.

“It does upset me that people bad-mouth EA, and I used to be one of those people,” he told MCV.

“But the fact that I am allowed to spend so much money on making good gameplay, without having to do anything gimmicky, to me speaks volumes of the work Peter Moore and other people in the organisation are doing.”

You heard the man. Peace and love. More through there.

1. David

Spores anyone………lol

2. Michael O'Connor

“stop making under-produced games that turn out to be dogshit. Maybe then I’ll stop thinking EA are a bunch of twats.”

Welcome to 2004, everyone. Clearly someone’s still living in the past.

3. David

really cause I’m pretty sure the majority of games with the EA sticker still sucked balls to me.

Only one that gets some love is dead space

4. Michael O'Connor

Then you’re an incredibly biased and close-minded gamer. The vast majority of EA’s game over the past few years have been extremely high standard.

Even FIFA improved itself, and is now an infinitely better sports game than Pro Evo. And this is coming from someone who isn’t even a football fan.

5. Blerk

Catch up at the back! Activision are the evil empire now.

6. David

Because I haven’t liked all the EA games I’ve played last year and this year I’m closed minded ?

Even Mirror’s Edge which I wanted to believe is good turned out to be fairly average.

7. Psychotext

Cry thee more Rutter. You’re lucky enough to be in control of one of the EA franchises that people love.

8. Johnny Cullen

To be fair to him, EA has improved.

Alot.

All within 5 years.

9. David

Improved to an extent yeah but there still a bunch of cunts. More so now with DLC they are the masters at fucking people over with that.

10. blackdreamhunk

honestly EA has improved from what they were. However they can be shallow some times. With the pc version of fifa online I don’t think they added the online part,that is after pc gamers helped them. Fifa could be better it wasn’t perfect.

I can honestly I have bought more games from them.

11. Michael O'Connor

“More so now with DLC they are the masters at fucking people over with that.”

Yeah, because Namco Bandai and Capcom aren’t guilt of that at all.

E.A. are nowhere near as bad with DLC as some companies…