ELSPA's confirmed that Modern Warfare 2 was the best-selling game of 2009, followed by FIFA 10 and Wii Sports Resort.
No specific sales figures were given to the top 20 games on the list, but Infinity Ward's shooter did rake £67 million in its opening week back in November, selling 1.7 million units in Britain during that period.
Wii Sports Resort has sold 5 million units since it went on sale in July of last year in Europe, it was recently revealed by Nintendo.
Full top 20 below.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- FIFA 10
- Wii Sports Resort
- Wii Fit
- Wii Fit Plus
- Assassin's Creed II
- Mario Kart Wii
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- Call Of Duty: World At War
- FIFA 09
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Wii Play
- Professor Layton And The Curious Village
- Forza Motorsport 3
- Lego Batman: The Videogame
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Need For Speed: Shift
- Resident Evil 5
- Dr Kawashima's Brain Training
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games