According to this Ninja-Pizza post, a new Ninja Turtles games was shown in New York last week.
It’s a Turtles in Time remake with 3D graphics, from the look of it.
From the piece:
- The game is set up and directly taken from TMNT Turtles in Time.
- Right now it’s only going to be for Xbox Live, but they’re working on bringing it to Wii (Virtual Console Wiiware?).
- It has the same music as the old game.
- Only the levels “Alleycat Blues” and “Skull and Crossbones” were playable.
- The only difference noticed was the bosses for the “Skull and Crossbones” are Tokka and Rahzar (unlike the original, which had Bebop and Rocksteady).
- For Alleycat Blues the boss is still Metalhead.
- The game is basically Turtles in Time with new graphics – Awesome!
No idea who’s publishing this. Thanks, Blerk.