QuakeCon 2019 takes place this weekend, and Bethesda has posted the streaming schedule which includes a look at Doom Eternal gameplay.
If you are looking forward to Doom Eternal, you can catch a look at gameplay from QuakeCon 2019 on Saturday, July 27. There will also a panel called The Influence of Doom on Video Games the prior day right after the keynote. It’s the Year of Doom, after all.
Panels for The Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 76 will also be hosted.
QuakeCon 2019 kicks off on July 25 with various tournaments and BYOC.
Also worth noting is the annual QuakeCon sale through Steam.
You can save up to 80% off on select Bethesda titles this week starting today. For example: Doom 2016 is on sale for $6.59, Prey is $5.99, ESO is $9.99, and the Dishonored Compete Collection is $23.99. Hit up the Steam link for a look at all the discounts.
The QuakeCon 2019 panel schedule is below, and you can watch each one from home via Twitch.
QuakeCon 2019 panels
Friday, July 26
- Keynote – Featuring Doom Eternal – 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm BST, 6pm CEST
- Panel – Influence of Doom on Video Games – takes place right after the keynote
Saturday, July 27 panels
- Our Future Continues! – What’s Next For Fallout 76 – 8am PT, 11am ET, 4pm BST, 5pm CEST
- Knee-Deep In The DOOM – Doom Eternal gameplay – 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm BST, 6pm CEST
- Building Tamriel – The Evolution Of ESO – 12pm PT, 3pm EST, 8pm BST, 9pm CEST
QuakeCon 2019 takes place at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas July 25-28.
Doom Eternal releases November 22 for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.