Studio Wildcard has announced that Survival Evolved’s ARK Summer Bash 2019 begins on July 2, and brings new skins, emotes, and boosted XP rates.
ARK Summer Bash runs until July 16, so you’ve got a decent chunk of time to make the most of the doubled breeding, harvesting, and player XP.
As well as summer-themed silliness, you can celebrate liberty, freedom, and fireworks with the 4th of July items. My personal favourite is the giant Uncle Sam T-Rex hat.
The announcement dropped alongside a tongue-in-cheek, Baywatch-inspired launch trailer, which shows off a few of the swimsuit skins and flex emote.
You can watch it below:
The full list of event goodie is as follows:
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero). Does not include servers with existing game modes (i.e. Classic PvP, Small Tribes)
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)