The Trials Rising open beta will take place next weekend.
Ubisoft announced dates for the Trials Rising open beta today, and it will take place next weekend.
The beta kicks off on Thursday, February 21 and runs through Monday, February 25. Start and end times weren’t provided as of press time.
It will be available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One users, and pre-download will start on February 19.
During the open beta, you’ll have access to a special set of features and progression flow, along with Global Multiplayer.
Here’s what’s included in the Trials Rising open beta:
- 18 tracks: From easy to extreme, including four University of Trials on-boarding tracks
- Five bikes: Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike
- Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike: Makes the bike roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during open beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts: Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor: features over 2000 stickers
Trials Rising releases February 26.