Shenmue 3 won’t arrive until next year, but at least you can look over the minimum system requirements for the PC version ahead of time.
The minimum PC specs for Shenmue 3 were announced today to Kickstarter backers.
Ys Net provided the specs to backers as they will be able to choose between receiving a copy of the game for PC or PS4.
The information is also part of a survey being sent to backers, according to Game Watcher. As you can see, the minimum specs are rather conservative, but the storage space required is 100 GB.
Shenmue 3 minimum PC specs
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti or better (DirectX 11 card & VRAM 2GB Required)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB available space
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Info: Requires Steam Client to activate.
Ys Net notes the system requirements may change without notice as development continues.
Deep Silver has announced another delay for Shenmue 3 back in May. It was stated the team needed extra time to polish the game further.
A Kickstarter campaign for the title was announced during Sony’s E3 2015 presentation. The project passed its funding goal of $2 million within 24 hours.
When the crowdfunding period expired, over $6.3 million had been thrown at it, making Shenmue 3 the most funded game on Kickstarter of all time.